Manuaal for the original Sun Workstation

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Tue Oct 11 23:23:11 CDT 2016

While rooting through the shop I found the user's manual for the original
Sun Workstation.  The computer is long gone but the manual returned to
haunt me.  It is devoid of pictures, logos, and fancy fonts and labelled
revision C December 1982.

Anybody want it for the cost of postage?

--
    Richard Loken VE6BSV, Unix System Administrator : "Anyone can be a father
    Athabasca University                            :  but you have to earn

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS   : "...underneath those
   Athabasca University				   : tuques we wear, our