Any Kryoflux, Discferret, Catweasel, or other floppy flux images wanted

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 05:39:27 CDT 2016

Hi Eric,

First off, thanks for attempting this.  I spent last night trying to
recreate a disk using the CP/M-86 streams I had posted with the Kryoflux
and failed.  I'm going to play with it a little until I can get a working
reproduction so I would not rely on those Kryoflux streams just yet.  I am
guessing the only way I can reproduce a disk is through the Kryoflux
streams written back to a disk but I can't seem to do that.

I noticed that Discferret had a wiki page on the Victor 9000 format.  It
looks like it handled the format but it looks like it is a dead project and
I'm guessing you can't get Discferret boards anymore.  I was thinking of
trying some of the Commodore GCR formats to see if that might do it (being
that it is theoretically close except for the vartiable speed track part)
but it looks like you can't write back IMG files that it creates.

I'll have to do some playing around first but once I figure it out, I'll
let you know.  Since this is the very first disk I am trying on the
Kryoflux, I'll pick something easy and try to reproduce the disk.

Santo