ASR 33 buzzing

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Thu Oct 13 18:37:04 CDT 2016

The buzzing definitely seems to be coming from the motor.  I put a plastic
tool to the casing and could feel it vibrating. However, I can turn it by
hand (clockwise) and see all the gears and striker mechanisms working.

It did manage to work briefly yesterday.. it did kind of a 'reset'.  But
yeah.. not today.