Photos from the NWA Auction

ethan at 757.org ethan at 757.org
Thu Oct 20 13:59:07 CDT 2016

> According to this article, it sounds like the facility was closed in 2012.
> http://www.twincities.com/2016/10/07/remnants-of-northwest-airlines-pilot-training-center-up-for-grabs/
> Whether or not all the computers were still in use at that time is tough to
> say, but I was surprised at how clean and orderly most of the equipment was
> that was left.

I would figure the data center rooms and stuff might of had other racks of
more modern server equipment that might have been sold off separately or
relocated to other sites. Didn't see holes in the floor for cabling but
wouldn't be surprised. I didn't see video projection hardware on the
auction and usually that is used to project the stuff outside the cockpits
no?

What was left is the interesting stuff :-)

--
Ethan O'Toole