ContrAlto V1.1 Released

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:16:59 CDT 2016

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Josh Dersch <derschjo at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Having trouble reaching a link following through to download fromhttp://prevlcm2.corp.vnw.com/Join/Online-Systems/ContraltoSetup.aspx
>
> Yep.  Our new website is going through some teething problems.  Until
> they're resolved, use:
>
> http://www.livingcomputers.org/Join/Online-Systems/ContraltoSetup.aspx
> <https://mail.vulcan.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=zDjrHPRZbJW_iYBHBE6hxlLP0MVa7eQPnMcovYMFBZkfQxyQT__TCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.livingcomputers.org%2fJoin%2fOnline-Systems%2fContraltoSetup.aspx>
>
> To download the emulator.
>
> Thanks,
> Josh

Annnnd apparently Outlook Web Access completely mangled that URL when I
pasted it into Thunderbird this morning.  Why?  Because apparently
technology hates me this week.
(For the record the *text* of the link above is fine, but if you're using a
fancy-pants mailer the actual hyperlink that's provided is bogus.  Sigh.)

Here's the real link, for real this time: OK, one more time with feeling,
because apparently when I pasted that link it added a bunch of garbage
(thanks, Outlook Web Access!).

http://www.livingcomputers.org/Join/Online-Systems/ContraltoSetup.aspx

 Sorry for the confusion and/or stupidity on my part...

- Josh