Sage II

tony duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Sat Oct 29 14:09:02 CDT 2016

>To know for sure, unless my disks are labeled I will have to set the system
> up and test each disk, to do it right.  My Sage II is here:

Oh, you're looking for a CP/M-68K kermit. CP/M on its own normally
refers to the 8080/Z80 OS. I wondered if you were looking for kermit
for some other CP/M machine to use a device to transfer Sage files
onto.

I believe the Sage was intitially intended to run the UCSD P-system. There
is at least one Kermit written in Pascal that could probable be got to run
under that.

> http://vintagecomputer.net/sage/SageII/

As you have the machine, and it boots, check the DIP switch settings. One
of the switches is used to indicate if the boot drive is 40 or 80 cylinder.

-tony