Looking for info on a CAMAC module - Kinetic 3912 Unibus Crate Controller

Brian Marstella brian at marstella.net
Mon Oct 31 19:22:49 CDT 2016

Pete,

I think I might have a few Kinetic CAMAC brochures and user manuals. I'll
have to dig around but if you don't have another source, maybe I can scan
them. We had a 2 large crates in our testing lab that I kick myself for not
taking. I had no use for them but it's still some interesting hardware. We
had a couple of old IBM XTs interfaced to them.

Regards, Brian.