Manx

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 11:16:06 CDT 2016

the terminals  site is  still on archive.org

https://web.archive.org/web/20150720142308/http://terminals.classiccmp.org/w
iki/index.php/Category:Alpha_Micro

ta da......

Ed#

resending   got  error

In a message dated 9/6/2016 9:07:15 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
COURYHOUSE at aol.com writes:

the terminals  site is  still on archive.org

https://web.archive.org/web/20150720142308/http://terminals.classiccmp.org/w
iki/index.php/Category:Alpha_Micro

ta da......

Ed#

In a message dated 9/6/2016 6:01:32 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
jwest at classiccmp.org writes:

It was  written....
-------------------------------
> but Manx seems to be  in the process of being relocated

Hasn't Manx been in that  state for  ages?

/P
---------------------------------

manx.classiccmp.org
terminals.classiccmp.org
computergraphicsmuseum.com/net/org

The  owner of those three sites has the unfortunate honor of being the  only
person ever asked to leave the free hosting at classiccmp.org.
I  gave him 30 days to get his stuff hosted elsewhere.
I even backed up all  his content and databases and put them on a 1.5TB
external hard drive and  shipped it to him (while keeping the sites running
on the classiccmp  server).
Even though I told him 30 days, I gave him about 180 days  before I said
"you
have to get these moved or I'll have to turn them  off".
After about another 90 days or more, I did redirects back to his  home site
so they at least weren't dead.

The content and  databases are still on the classiccmp server, although
publicly  inaccessible, just to make sure the new locations are up and
running  before I delete the content locally.

I did my  best.....