Apple IIGS on epay - local pickup in Seattle

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Tue Sep 6 22:45:02 CDT 2016

Ack, I wish I'd seen this sooner!  I'm in Seattle....  -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."