Components available

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 23:12:28 CDT 2016

I just  do not  do the long drive well any more  I remember  I would drive
straight  from  AZ  to San Jose  non stop....  Now I  think  I would have to
break it into a 4 day trip to be  comfortable. When it  comes to large
trucks I just do not do them any  more.  The  cost of  shipping has  gotten  so
 high  ( or maybe it is just the money is  just  worth less  now)

Ed# (wishing he was 40 years younger sometimes!)  _www.smecc.org_
(http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 9/6/2016 8:59:10 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
linimon at lonesome.com writes:

On Tue,  Sep 06, 2016 at 06:16:23PM -0700, Al Kossow wrote:
> There is also a  Unicomp 18 bit minicomputer, paper tape reader,
> and FFT processor  circa 1972 in the garage (6ft rack) with full
> documentation.

I  think it would be a damned shame if this went to recycling.  I  can't
drive the 30 hours to come get it though.  (tbh the '99 pickup  truck
does not have that kind of trip left in it  anyways.)

mcl