MicroPDP-11/73, was Re: More mystery recycler boards - DEC, Fujitsu(??), Cipher, Emulex

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Wed Sep 7 15:11:04 CDT 2016

On 07/09/2016 20:20, Steven M Jones wrote:
> Anybody know what the most common actually-shipped configuration of the
> MicroPDP-11/73 were? BA23, M8190, 1 RAM board, RQDX_, and DLV11?

 From my experience servicing them in the UK, pretty much that.  I saw a
few with DEQNAs and some with two memory boards, though.  But it would
be interesting to see a sales person's perspective.  I have a feeling a
significant number were bought as one config and later expanded,
especially as memory got less expensive.  Expansion or addition was
certainly true for storage.

--
Pete
Pete Turnbull