SWTPC GT-6144

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Sun Sep 11 11:52:00 CDT 2016

I am finally getting around to getting this GT-6144 graphics board working.  It seems pretty straightforward, however I am confused by the advice given re:use with the CT1024 vs 6800.  The instructions describe using it with either or, I think.  I'm wondering what the right way to hook up would be if you are using both together.  I'm thinking it must be CT1024 in that case, otherwise you'd need two monitors?  I just want to be able to program the GT-6144 from the 6800 while using the CT1024.
Anyone familiar enough with these to offer advice?
Thanks in advance!!
Brad