Value of 7-track TU10

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Sep 19 12:26:17 CDT 2016

    > From: William Degnan

    >> the (monetary) value of a 7-track TU10 master drive
                                              ^^^^^^
    > Is there a thread with more details?

No.

    > I assume this is a master drive

See above.

    > the cards installed indicate whether it came from a pdp 8/9/10/11.

AFAIK, all PDP-10 TU10's are Slaves. TU10's used on an -11 need a Master and
Slaves, I don't know if the ones for an -8 are the same. The TU10 prints
don't seem to indicate that there is more than one type of Slaveax, and
similarly for the Masters - there is just the one type of each.

This one is from an -11, though.

    > How is the power supply?

No idea. And no idea about the condition of the motors, compressor, etc, etc,
etc. Like I said, this one "is in good condition", from a purely external
inspection.

	Noel