Short test programs for pdp 11/34

Jörg Hoppe j_hoppe at t-online.de
Fri Sep 23 07:47:00 CDT 2016

Hi Devin,

if you have the M9312 boot strap card: do you see the console emulator
prompt?
If the machine HALTs on power-up, some micro coded diagnostic failed
=> bad!
If you see the M9312 prompt, you can use PDP11GUI for further testing
Then you can write own assembler programs and download paper-tape based
diagnostics. Contact me for more.

Joerg