Is anyone making replacement clear labels for DEC gear?

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 11:29:06 CDT 2016

> On Sep 29, 2016, at 12:12 PM, Rod Smallwood <rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Clear labels are available (I think). Printing black on clear OK. White is a problem. You need a special printer.

There are inkjet printers that support white ink (or pigment).  Those are probably professional type machines, so they are likely to cost over $1000.  Possibly you can find a service bureau that will do the job.  I think I've seem them described as machines for making labels (to put onto bottles and boxes etc.).  Epson makes them if I remember right, and there are likely to be others.

	paul