Intellivision reset switch

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 20:51:13 CDT 2017

Jules,

I've been inside of one, but I just can't recall the arrangement for the
reset button. But here are a couple of thoughts on the matter..

If the unit was otherwise working as-found, then it might be safe to say
that whatever +was+ under that button +must+ have either disintegrated or
fallen out of place, yet evidence should remain. In either case, you should
find evidence - crumbled, gunky old foam, or shrapnel of a busted plastic /
rubber spring. Point being, if it hasn't been opened up (to repair) in the
past, everything should still be inside, at least in some form.

But I'm guessing you found nothing at all?