Old manuals (Univac, IBM, Burroughs, Teletype)

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Wed Apr 5 07:06:45 CDT 2017

> On Apr 5, 2017, at 02:00, Dave Babcock via cctech <cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> The simulator work could greatly benefit from the IBM 1620 & 1622 manuals and system diagrams that you have.

Connections to the console aside, the best materials for this would likely be the CE/FE instructional manuals.  Those were invaluable to me when I wrote my 1410 cycle level simulator.  They are also a huge guide to interpreting the drawings, though I did not use the drawings to write my simulator.  You might reach out to others who actually have 1620 hardware directly.