MISE and M3SE

Peter Cetinski pete at pski.net
Sat Apr 15 10:40:18 CDT 2017

> On Apr 15, 2017, at 11:05 AM, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>

> Well, now that I know there are TRS-80 afficianados here i wonder if there
> are any MISE/M3SE experts?  I have both running here now and really like
> them.  But, back in the "good ole days" I was priomarily a DOSPLUS user
> with a little NEWDOS80 once in a while.  I was wondering if it is possible
> to get either or both of these DOSes working with the MISE & M3SE.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> bill

Bill, there is a MISE yahoo group that Peter Bartlett maintains and actively supports so you may want to ask there.  But, I can tell you that MISE/M3SE utilize quite a bit of custom driver code so it would be a significant effort to support other OSes.  However, its probably best to ask the creator himself.