IBM 5280

Christian Corti cc at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Aug 4 07:15:08 CDT 2017

So, we've got an IBM 5285 (5280 series) programmable data station. This is
a *heavy* and nice beast ;-) Its architecture is a bit unusual but
interesting. Problem is, I don't have any software for it expect one disk
that IPLs and that contains four more or less crappy games.
(can be found at ftp://computermuseum.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/ibm/ibm5285/)

I would be very thankful for any disk images for that system, especially
the diagnostics, utilities and SCP, but also the assembler and other
languages.

Christian