pdp-8/e restoration.

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 6 00:29:41 CDT 2017

Hi List!

       Movin right along.

  Programmers console now properly attached to light screening bar.

Front panel and bezel on. Needs a bit more work.

Not as secure or as straight as I would like.

Then there's the key lock problem.

Its in the off position and of course I don't have the key.

So I cant fit that just now.

Took power supply out. Changed mains cable as it was only a foot long.

Soldered to the circuit breaker was a factory standard would you believe.

Power supply back in. Connect up. Power on. Load address 0000, press
CLEAR and CONT.

Test program still in core. Started right up.

To-days task get the serial I/O going.

Rod in Restore Mode

.--
Wanted one pdp-8/i rocker switch leaver to copy.