Sperry UTS 40 on Ebay - Statesboro, Georgia (part of Operator's Guide FFS)

Tapley, Mark mtapley at swri.edu
Sun Aug 6 16:17:04 CDT 2017

All,
	in one of those spectacular coincidences, my excavations today turned up a blue brad binder with 1 page of handwritten notes and photocopies of pages 20-1 through 20-8 of the Sperry UTS 40-81 Operator’s guide (in addition to the other things I’m listing).
	Terms same as in my other emails, Al K. gets priority but anyone else gets it for the cost of shipping.
					- Mark
					210-522-6025 office         210-379-4635    cell