Informer D304 terminal docs, etc?

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 17:42:06 CDT 2017

Hi all --

I picked up an Informer D304 terminal at VCF West because it was cute
and cheap.   You can see a picture of this beast on page 3 of:

http://chiclassiccomp.org/docs/content/computing/Informer/Informer_401TerminalBrochure.pdf

I haven't found any real documentation for this terminal, and mine's
missing the external power supply.  This connects via a 25-pin d-sub
connector.  I can probably work out what voltages it wants, but if
anyone has any documentation for this thing (or happens to have a power
supply they can scope out) please let me know.

Thanks!

Josh