PDP-11/84 Bootstrap for TSV05 (Dilog DU142)

Ulrich Tagge u.tagge at gmx.de
Thu Aug 10 08:52:04 CDT 2017

Hi Jerry,

Welcome to the next challenge.

I have found a procedure in the RT-11 Documentation, which automatically
creates the two tapes.
The output of the msb process is too long, so you can find them here:
http://www.pdp-11.de/index.php/dec-devices/tsv05ts11-rt-11-and-create-magtape-distribution-set/

The creation has worked like a charm, and without any problem.

When I boot via "b ms0" I get instantly this error, but the tape doesn't
move noticeable.

001120 is the configured Last byte address. As the code ends by 001116 I
have set it a little big higher, which was recommended somewhere in the
11/84 PROM documentation.

Many Greetings
Ulrich