Ebay listings from potomacstore

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Sat Dec 2 11:17:39 CST 2017

I bought my Teletype 37 from them. It was shown as in pretty bad shape and
AS-IS. When I showed them a few pictures of the insides
where parts had been stripped, just to say maybe a few more pictures would
have been helpful. They send me a partial refund. I didn't
even ask for it.

My biggest complaint, IM ON THE LEFT COAST. Said loudly in sadness :-)

BTW The 'weird' Tek stuff is from their 80's microprocessor development
system (MDS) division. It was a PDP 11/23 based setup.

-pete