Ebay listings from potomacstore

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Sat Dec 2 21:32:19 CST 2017

On 12/02/2017 08:08 PM, Randy Dawson via cctalk wrote:
> I considered the Tektronix 4051 hardcopy unit, but my search turned up zilch for the paper (3M Dry Silver type)
>

> Price is right, the printer looks great, but no source for the paper that I can find.

Oh, man!  That stuff hasn't been made since about 1974 or
so, and was absolutely HORRIBLE stuff then.
The thermal developer emitted nasty smells and filled the
whole unit with white crystals.  The paper turned brown
after a few weeks exposure to room lights.  So, good for
short-term copies only.

Jon