C64's still managing building systems

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Sun Dec 3 15:57:18 CST 2017

On Sun, 3 Dec 2017, Mike Stein via cctalk wrote:

> That seems to describe perfectly the approach to our (Canada's) federal
> payroll system that's gone from a $5 million contract to $180m in two
> years, with lots of employees still not getting their correct pay or any
> pay at all

I think it should be called the Icarus Project rather than the Pheonix
Project since Icarus flew too close to the sun and fell to his death in
compoarison to the Pheonix who dies in flames and rises from his own
ashes.  I don't see much hope of this Pheonix rising any time soon.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV         	  : "...underneath those tuques we wear,
   Athabasca, Alberta Canada       : our heads are naked!"