Looking for AMP / TE coaxial connectors - Memorex 651 drive

Maciej W. Rozycki macro at linux-mips.org
Mon Dec 11 16:28:17 CST 2017

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017, Mattis Lind via cctalk wrote:

> It is a AMP 202515-1 housing. The mating 202516-1 which I need is still in
> production and available for purchase from Mouser. The small coaxial
> connectors on the other hand has a minimum order of 1000 units and costs 10
> euros each...
>
> https://www.mouser.se/ProductDetail/TE-Connectivity/201146-2/?qs=DuOyNqEZh0%252bSNT4sy6om8Q==
>
> Does anyone know of a source selling something like three coaxial
> connectors like this at decent price?

 A quick Internet search returns this link:

<http://www.buy-components.com/components/te-connectivity-amp/201146-2.html>

and they both claim to have this part in stock and sell it in arbitrary
quantities, although they do not seem to do retail sales.  You might try
contacting them regardless outlining what your problem is and they might
be willing to help.

 NB I have nothing to do with them; it's just a generic attempt to help.

  Maciej