tumble tiff to pdf converter

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 12:22:10 CST 2017

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 3:30 AM, Christian Corti via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Ok, I see, whoever changed tumble as found on github forgot to change all
> version numbers, to update the README and many things more :-(

I can't find anywhere in the github repo that the version number was not
updated to 0.35.  (Just now updated to 0.36.)

But anyway, it compiles happily with two modifications in tumble_pbm.c:
> - add the following line in front of the first include statement:
> #define HAVE_BOOL
> - change the following line from
> #include <netpbm/pbm.h>
> #include <pbm.h>

I'm happy to accept pull requests.

The HAVE_BOOL would probably be fine, but I'm not going to change the
include as it would then fail to build on Fedora and RHEL.