LMI Lambda?

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net
Sun Feb 5 21:09:44 CST 2017

> On Feb 5, 2017, at 2:19 PM, Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org> wrote:
>
> pictures and firmware now uploaded to
> http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/lmi/
>
> does anyone still have schematics for the Lambda? would be nice to archive a set for the artifacts in CHM's collection.

Not that we are aware of. It would have saved literally a year in our development because we wouldn’t have had to work out the paging and GC bits the hard way.

Do you have any experience dumping the contents of SMD disks? RG has at least two Lambdas in his garage, but conditions are bad and they have been exposed to outside air for who knows how long; it will be another several months before he returns to the east coast. I’m considering a trip out to see if there’s anything salvageable. Hopefully if nothing else the disk contents can be read out.

If you can read/write on your disk, we can give you software to run on your machine(s). It uses 1024-byte sectors.