need (physical) key for Sun SPARCserver 1000e

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Thu Feb 9 00:29:17 CST 2017

Hello Yvan,

Thanks for the reply.  I did just go try.  No luck though.

Given that I now have a P/N for the key, and that it was used across a wide
assortment of equipment, right now, I'm feeling pretty confident that one will
pop up somewhere.

Only time will tell.

Worse case, maybe its a legitimate justification to purchase one of those lock
pick sets I see on the Internet.  :)

Jerry