New batch of pdp8 OMNIBUS to USB interface! Please Read and react!

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:57:11 CST 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 7:50 PM, W2HX <w2hx at w2hx.com> wrote:
> Don't laugh
>
> http://w2hx.com/x/New%20Shack/0224151752b.jpg

Why should I laugh? They look beautiful.

Incidentally, in those pictures of my PDP8/e that I posted the
link to last week you can see a the corners of a couple of
teleprinters in one of them. Both are Creeds. One is a
Creed 7E (Goverend motor, I think currently set to 50
baud, but I could tweak the screw), the other a Creed
444 (with 75 baud gears, one day I must learn how to
cut skew helical gears and make the 50 baud gearing
for it). Both are, of course 5-level ITA2 machines

-tony