New batch of pdp8 OMNIBUS to USB interface! Please Read and react!

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 08:16:37 CST 2017

there are  one of the  Siemens teletypes  that   print  tape and has a dial
on the  front  from Germany I have  seen  very compact nice  unit used for
telex I would love to  have.  shipping on teletypes   from overseas is
expensive  though.

If  one was local ad  inn really nice  shape  we would  be a candidate  fro
it   for the telecom display at   SMECC.

Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 2/15/2017 7:12:47 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
hachti at hachti.de writes:

>> I could swap something for a nice creed  machine.
>
> I suspect they're more common in the UK than  elsewhere. They were used
> by the Post Office
> for the Telex  service, for example.

I know. Here everything is full with Siemens and  Lorenz.
Je aussi voudrais avoir une machine de Sagem...!

> are  wondering). Obviously these machines are normally 'collection
> only'  the sellers will not ship
That's the main problem :-(

But teletypes  are easier to find here than in US :-P :-P  :-P