Reading PALs

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Feb 21 16:54:43 CST 2017

On 2/21/2017 2:06 PM, Mattis Lind wrote:
> But now it solved because Kelly Leavitt somehow did find the correct link,
>   which is not the one linked to from the page. Thanks a lot for this!
>
> Unfortunately there were no source code in there unless they are self
> extracting binaries. No PC nor DOSEMU running so I cannot check right now.
> If there are no source I need to try to figure out the the ordering of the
> pins that the dump uses from the schematic. It seems not to readable by the
> version of Eagle I have here though.
>
> Maybe it will be easier to DIY anyway...
>
> Anyone else that done this kind of PAL analysis so I can avoid reinventing
> the wheel?
>

> /Mattis
There are PD executables which run from the dos command line for both
versions of the hardware.

Manufacturing info for the boards are there.

I'll targz the source and email it to you offline if that would help.
It is compiled with mingw, so should hopefully be
simple to make it run on gcc and run the analyze component.

thanks
Jim