HP 2647F cable

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 20:19:25 CST 2017

I have  a 2647 or a 2628.. ( has cassettes in it) I thought there  was
basic  for it... neat.. how  do we generate the tape to load  it?
Bet the rollers in the  drive are toast?

details?

thanks  ed#

In a message dated 2/25/2017 4:46:10 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us writes:

On Sat,  25 Feb 2017, Dave wrote:

> Also, the online documentation indicates  that there is supposed to be a
> "BASIC/Autoplot/47" disk, but I only  see an "Autoplot/47" disk among the
> included floppies.  Is this  likely to contain the BASIC as well, or am I
> missing a disk?   I'd be interested in any software anyone may have for
> this  machine.

The HP Museum site has a ZIP file available for  download that has 3
disk  images:

http://www.hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?sw=306

Mike  Loewen                 mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Old Technology          http://q7.neurotica.com/Oldtech/