Unknown 8085 opcodes

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Thu Jan 12 14:54:05 CST 2017

>> Clone [my disassembler] and look at the README if you want to get an
>> idea how it works from a user's point of view.
> I will certainly do that.  It'll be interesting how this for 8080/z80
> compares to the 30-odd-year old interactive disassembler for CP/M,
> Dazzlestar.

It will probably come out on the short end of that comparison.  A
multi-target disassembler will usually not be as good for any
particular machine as one designed from the ground up for only that
machine.

And, of course, there will be lots of differences which are neither
better nor worse, just different...though to someone used to one or the
other it may feel like better or worse. :-)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org