What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Jan 12 14:49:08 CST 2017

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017, Cory Heisterkamp wrote:
> Given the topic, I have this rather *unique* punch card reader, if you want
> to call it that. It is marked EAI but that's where the trail turns cold.
> Perhaps used as a microcode source? All holes are read simultaneously via
> individual switches. If someone has seen one before, please speak up. -C
> http://www.radar58.com/reader/IMG_2894.jpg

45 years ago, there was a similar design ("bed of nails", alternate
columns, fos use primarily with port-a-punch cards) but in very spiffy
little portable vertical clamshell packagings, used with a Wang
programmable calculator.
http://americanhistory.si.edu/collections/search/object/nmah_1196402
http://www.oldcalculatormuseum.com/a-wang704.pdf
http://www.oldcalculatormuseum.com/wang360.html