PAL video in the states

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 07:09:14 CST 2017

I used to have a little 13 in  tv that could handle about anything I
plugged into it, some are made to handle both pal and ntsc automatically.
Ebay comes to mind, I am talking in the crt days, not sure if they still do
all that for LCD tv's but why not?

Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net