What's the rarest or most unusual software item do you own?

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 11:26:47 CST 2017

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 7:02 AM, Lars Brinkhoff <lars at nocrew.org> wrote:
> What about software?

I've just realised I do have something that might be relevant here.

There was a British research satellite called UK6. Various universities made
experiments to fly on it. And there was a test unit which provided the same
services that the satellite provided (power, comms, etc) so that said
experiment units could be verified without needing the satellite.

The test unit was controlled by a PDP11/10. I have the software for this,
a tray of paper tapes (I think both source (assembler) and binary). I suspect
that is quite rare.

(Oh, and I do have the test unit. But no satellite or experiments)

-tony