LC8-P (M8365) PDP8 printer interface schematics

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 08:33:06 CST 2017

>> On Thu, Jan 05, 2017 at 10:38:41PM +0100, Mattis Lind wrote:
>> >
>> > OK. I'll bring it home and will scan it sometime next week.
>> >
>> > /Mattis
>> >
>> Did you get time to scan it yet?
>>

> Finally I managed to scan it correctly.
>
> It is the MP00075 which does not seem to be online.
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-rp4vyPPYu1VjF1ZXJpSVBTZ1JBelFY
> MjRDR2VtYVRfSWw0

So I also scanned another document which I didn't find online, the LC8-L
parallell control for LA30-P,

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-rp4vyPPYu1dXNsUUl3Rmc0ZjRkdXc1ZllDdzlRX1F5UVl3

BTW. If someone wants a real LA180 to connect with their PDP-8/e I have two
in decent shape. Big and bulky, yes. Difficult and expensive to ship, yes.
But it is a Decprinter I ! Trade for something interesting...

/Mattis