MSCP Qbus port layer doc sought

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Sun Jan 22 14:01:10 CST 2017

I'm starting to pick up my KA630 emulator again.  In particular, I want
to give it MSCP disk.

I have various MSCP documentation files, but they talk about MSCP
proper.  None of them describe the Q-bus - nor even Unibus - port
drivers in enough detail for me to write an emulator; most of them
barely mention either Q-bus or Unibus.

I find I wrote a bunch of code, and I'm fairly sure it was based on a
doc file, but I cannot now find that doc file.  And I find the code
disagrees with NetBSD's MSCP support.  I tried to use the NetBSD driver
as documentation but end up with the response ring doing unexpected
things.

So, I'm looking for the Qbus port specification.  One of the text files
I found on bitsavers (a DEC-internal TMSCP document) says "See
UNIBUS/QBUS Storage Systems Port Specification for additional detail".
I also found a message to a simh mailing list, quoting an RQDX3
document which, in its "Applicable Documents" list, has

           o  UQSSP (Unibus/Qbus Storage Systems Port Specification)

Those sound like what I want.

Anyone happen to know where I might be able to find such a thing?

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org