quick omnibus question

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 15:05:40 CST 2017

Hi Eugene,

You might want to test the over the top connectors. I don't remember the
part #, but they do go bad. They can be labeled and swapped with a spare if
have one. Just look to see if anything has changed after every change.

Dirty contacts and bad connections are always a problem.

I would remove the backplane. The foam under it is probably goo. I like to
lay the backplane upside on white paper, and lift one side up about an inch
and drop it.
This loosens up a lot of junk that air and other things don't get out.It's
amazing what you might find on the paper.

clean and inspect before replacing.

Good Luck!!