quick omnibus question

Brent Hilpert bhilpert at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 22 18:14:58 CST 2017

The two presentations look to be consistent to me, right down to the keyways.

The bitsavers/hack42 view is oriented is as if you held a board vertically with the connectors edge pointing towards you and the components on your right, the two faces are then folded out towards you.
The connectors go up A to D.
This view would also be a view from the bottom of the backplane.

The  8e/Docs 2-page extract is 180 degrees rotated from this.
So the connectors now go down A to D.