Anyone have the service guide for a Sanyo VM4209 monitor?

Corey Cohen AppleCorey at optonline.net
Fri Jan 27 03:59:28 CST 2017

So that place was legit...

That was my concern with those sites out there.  They were top google hits and all seems a little too scam like.   It seemed more like when you search for an old part and all those "resellers" come up with "stock" and all they are doing is sourcing from one guy in Europe and tacking on extra and a minimum quantity.

Good to know for the future and more importantly that it took a month.

Thanks again,
Cheers,
Corey

corey cohen