tape baking

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Jul 6 13:50:50 CDT 2017

On 07/06/2017 11:35 AM, Mark J. Blair via cctalk wrote:

> I don't have a tape cleaner. Maybe I should make one. In particular, for those damned TK50 tapes!

They do show up occasionally on eBay.  Mine was NOS from a government
surplus auction.  Complete but for the bottle of Freon TF, but I can
understand why that was confiscated.

> I would enjoy seeing the ASCII translated files. I don't have any experience dealing with EBCDIC-era stuff yet.

I've uploaded the files to my Box account:

https://app.box.com/s/liuljs46noaz58grdwuj170mjh66qzm8

I have the permission of the owner to share these.  Note that many of
them depend upon first-character FORTRAN carriage control.

--Chuck