Xerox stores

rar rar at syssrc.com
Fri Jul 14 08:45:24 CDT 2017

The IBM Product centers were bought by NYNEX, and in turn purchased by ComputerLand.

The Baltimore NYNEX location was in the our ComputerLand franchise protected territory, so technically ComputerLand Corporation was in violation of our ComputerLand Franchise.  This was great news for us, since it allowed us to get out of the ComputerLand Franchise, and continue until this day.

Bob Roswell
System Source
(Same Company, was ComputerLand of Towson, ComputerLand of Baltimore, and ComputerLand of Columbia)

Our Computer Museum is at https://museum.syssrc.com