Reset NVRAM on DECstation 5000/240

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 16 16:39:07 CDT 2017

I am trying to get my new 240 going. Unfortunately all the diagnostic LEDs
stay lit. From when I had a previous DECstation 5000/240 I found a note that
I fixed this by resetting the NVRAM with a jumper.

Unfortunately I did not record which jumper where, and I can't find mention
of this in any of the docs I have. Can anyone tell me if it is the jumper
near the CPU daughterboard? Also, can anyone tell me what the jumper on the
base board under the leftmost TURBOchannel slot might be (on the left when
looking from the back of the machine)?

Thanks

Rob