HP 12653A line printer interface

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 02:12:51 CDT 2017

Cool. Thanks for looking. Do you guys also have some of the full 132 column ones? In particular the HP2618A or related, 1200 lpm impact chain/train technology: http://www.hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?hw=331 . I just acquired a 1200 lpm Memorex that looks like it is a rebadged Dataproducts with an IBM buss and tag interface added. I am wondering if it is based off the same mechanism/interface that was used in the HP2618A or its high end HP relatives of the time. Your web site says the HP2618A was made by Dataproducts, so that has me all intrigued.

Marc