Repurposed Art (ahem...)

Philipp Hachtmann hachti at hachti.de
Tue Jul 18 09:06:50 CDT 2017

On 18.07.2017 15:42, Noel Chiappa via cctalk wrote:
>      > From: Ed Groenenberg
>
>      > Re-purposed art or vandalism?
>
> Given that the keyboard was at one point there (in the images), but has now
> apparently been sold separate, clearly the latter...

Stupid idiot who sold the keyboard separately!
On the pictures it looks quite undestroyed.

My interpretation of the punch: The funny paint was already applied when
it was still in use. Then it was put out of use. Paperwork and card
stock supply saved together with it.
There seems to be no sign of "stupid" painting over moving parts...

Philipp :-)