Speaking of detached keyboards

Adam Thornton athornton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 15:40:01 CDT 2017

Among the things I found when I was unpacking into my new house was a
keyboard (minus a couple arrow keys) from a Model 40 Teletype.  I
apparently paid $5 for it from the Island of Misfit Toys at the back of
Gateway Electronics in STL.

Anyway.  As keyboards go, it is super-duper clicky.

It has a 9-pin rectangular connector at the back.  Fritz Mueller pointed me
to the service manuals, but I was wondering, before I embark on any heroic
and stupid endeavors....has someone already built a
conversion-to-USB-or-PS2-or-AT keyboard kit for one?

Adam