Diskette size

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 13:46:22 CDT 2017

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 7:30 PM, Chuck Guzis via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Even before flexible magnetic disks were used to record digital
> information, they found use in audio equipment.  E.g. the Telefunken DT-600:
>
> http://vintage-technics.ru/Eng-Telefunken_600.htm

Off-topic, but I have the desktop machine (badged 'Olympia' but it is a
Telefunken inside) in my collection. I am not sure what model it is,
though.

The desktop one used a couple of valves in the amplifier.

I have never managed to find any disks for it, unfortunately, so
I can't try it out.

-tony